Model : Treo 180 & 270
1 - Switch ON your phone without SIM Card,
2 - Compose : *#*#CODE#
Model : Treo 600
1 - Switch ON your phone with Allowed SIM Card,
2 - Go to Menu and select "Phone Tool" or "Phone Application"
3 - Type on Virtual Keyboard *#*#CODE#
4 - Select with PEN "Numer" and phone will show that's unlocked now !
1 - Switch ON your phone with a not Allowed SIM Card,
2 - Enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
Model : Palm Pre and Palm Pre Plus
1. Turn off cell phone - put in a not allowed SIM card.
2. Turn on cell phone - phone asks for network unlock pin (referring to the unlock code).
3. Enter pin number once (at this point there is no error)
4. Phone states SOS only calls - when you try to make a regular call it will ask for the network unlock pin again. At this point no matter how many times you put in the pin. It will state incorrect pin message.
5. Reboot phone with the same not allowed SIM card.
6. After reboot, it's unlocked and never asked for the network unlock pin again.
Views : 106